Things You Need To Know
- You must register for any and all courses, lectures and/or Book Clubs that you want to attend.
- We encourage you to register for ADJLC offerings online at: www.adjlc.org
- If you wish to play by credit card, you MUST register online.
- Courses given by Clergy of Collaboration Synagogues (listed on page two) are FREE. However, you must still register for these classes to assure that you receive cancellation and other notices.
- The ADJLC in determination with the Instructor reserves the right to cancel a courses or lecture if there is insufficient enrollment.
- Please note that course dates are subject to change at the discretion of the Instructor. Please call the specific synagogue location if you need to confirm cancellation.
- Synagogue locations and abbreviations are as follows:
Temple Shaarei Shalom –TSS
Temple Torat Emet –TTE
Temple Beth Tikvah-TBT
Temple Sinai of PBC-TSPBC
Temple Beth Kodesh-TBK
- Please note that courses are listed by day in time order.
- All important notifications will be sent by email, so please be sure to include your email address on the registration form.
- All Wednesday lectures take place at Temple Torat Emet and begin at 10:00am.
- Applicable to registration by printed form and online registration
- Please complete one registration form per person.
- Check off each course, lecture, or study group you plan to attend. Write your check payable to the Adult Jewish Learning Collaboration. Mail or bring payment to a Collaboration synagogue (listings found on page two).
- You will automatically receive an email acknowledgement of your registration.